The Spring edition of our Magazine is packed with thought provoking and inspiring features of:
- The top 8 must see exhibitions for this spring
- A Q&A Advice Column
- Expert Advice from The Other Art Fair founder Ryan Stanier and ArtCan founder and director Kate Enters
- An interview with internationally renowned artist and activist, Sutapa Biswas
- Artists in Conversation, our editor Polly speaks to Graham Cullis, founder of the initiative Youth Art Connect, about their recent exhibition and his practice
- Exhibition reviews and articles
- The works of 25 international artists and poets responding to environmental, political and social issues
ARTISTS RESPONDING TO ... Magazine approaches paramount news and world happenings through the eyes of international artists, creatives and writers. We use creative depictions and literature to highlight current world issues, news and movements that aren't getting the attention that they deserve. A political and environmental platform to help ignite conversations and spread awareness through visual and written poetic responses.
Issue 2 includes an eclectic range of paintings, sculptures, drawings, textiles, photography, digital art, photography, you name it! A.R.T. Magazine is a quarterly publication, curated and designed by London-based Fine Artist Polly Bates.
88 pages packed with artistic content ready for instant download.
You will receive an email with a link to download the A4 PDF Magazine shortly after purchase. For the best viewing experience, read on a computer or laptop.