The Winter edition of our Magazine is packed with thought-provoking and inspiring features:
- The top 8 must-see UK exhibitions for this season
- Expert Advice from Matthew Pendergast, Curator and Deputy Director of Castlefield Gallery, Manchester
- Artistic Aspirations: Setting Goals for 2024
- An interview with world-renowned artist Antony Gormely about his recent practice and current exhibition 'Body Politic' at White Cube Bermondsey, by Polly Bates
- A reflection on Nicole Eisenman's artistic practice and her first major UK retrospective at Whitechapel Gallery, by Melis Dumlu
- An interview with artist Erin Holly about her paintings which question accessibility for Transgender and Non-Binary people within shared and private spaces, by Amanda-Jane Reynolds
- The Uncanny and AI Art, by Bianca Hendicott
- The works of 16 international artists and poets responding to environmental, political and social issues
ARTISTS RESPONDING TO ... Magazine approaches paramount news and world happenings through the eyes of international artists, creatives and writers. We use creative depictions and literature to highlight current world issues, news and movements that aren't getting the attention that they deserve. A political and environmental platform to help ignite conversations and spread awareness through visual and written poetic responses.
Issue 9 includes an eclectic range of paintings, sculptures, drawings, textiles, photography, digital art, photography, you name it! A.R.T. Magazine is a quarterly publication, curated and designed by London-based Fine Artist Polly Bates.
84 pages packed with artistic content ready for instant download.
You will receive an email with a link to download the A4 PDF Magazine shortly after purchase. For the best viewing experience, read on a computer or laptop.